For multiple author blogs you may want to show your icon or logo in the search results for your home page. To do this you need to set up a Google Plus page with your logo .
Prerequisites to creating a Google Plus Page
- you have set up a Google Plus Profile
Steps in Setting Up A Google Plus Page
- Visit your profile page at https://plus.google.com, and then
- Click on the down-arrow next to your thumbnail sied profile image at the top left of the page and click the “Manage your pages” link
- Click “create a new page”
- Pick a category, which will typically be “Product Or Brand” or “Organization”
- Enter a name for your page, enter your website URL, pick a subcategory, accept the default public access level of “All Google+ users”, agree to Google’s terms and press the CREATE button
- Upload an icon for the page – this is the image that will be displayed in the search results
The following video tutorial steps through the setting up of a Google+ page for AuthorSure itself.
The video is only accessible when you are logged in.
Click the image below to start the video.
If you have not become a member you can sign up at FREE AuthorSure Membership.
Please login to access the video and the others in the series.