AuthorSure allows you some scope around what is shown on the author page for each author. The author page is a page that WordPress generates for each author and normally shows a list of posts by that author. Whether full posts or post excerpts are shown is down to your WordPress theme.
AuthorSure adds the following information before the archive (list) of posts:
- Optional title. E.g. About author name
- Optional short or extended bio
- Optional subheading then precedes list of contact methods
- Optional text that appears alongside the icon for each contact method
- Optional sub-heading that precedes the list of posts
The following video tutorial steps through the process of setting up AuthorSure using the author box method which is the one used on the CaptionPix WordPress Plugin site.
Please note that you need to be logged in to play the video
If you have not become a member you can sign up at FREE AuthorSure Membership.
Please login to access the video and the others in the series.