Sign up below to join our membership site where you’ll find your free tutorials on the use of the plugin.
You will not receive spam nor will your details be passed to 3rd parties
We’ve created some free video tutorials to help you get the best out of AuthorSure. Sign up for them on the right here
AuthorSure set up involves activities on your WordPress site, on Google itself and on Gravatar.com if you do not already have a WordPress avatar.
The set up of the plugin caters for different scenarios depending on how you want to communicate the authorship of content.
Where Can I Use AuthorSure?
You can use AuthorSure on a :
- multiple author website where each author gets credit for their articles
- single author website where a single author gets credit for their articles
- single or a multiple author website where you want the publisher (usually a company or brand) of the website to have their logo displayed when the home page appears in the search results, but the face of each individual author in the case of posts.
- single or multiple author website where you want the publisher of the website to have their logo displayed when any page on the website appears in the search results.
What Do AuthorSure Tutorials Cover?
- How to set up a Google+ Profile
- How to set up AuthorSure for themes that already support rel=”author” in the post byline
- How to set up AuthorSure to use the rich snippet footnote (good when you want a low profile link)
- How to set up a Gravatar to appear in your author box
- How to set up AuthorSure to place an author box at the foot of the post (good where you want to brand each page individually)
- How to customize the layout of your Author Page
- How to set up AuthorSure to use a menu link on single author site
- How to set up a Google+ Page for your company, brand or product
- How to set up AuthorSure to use rel=”publisher” to show your company logo in the search results for your site’s home page